SuperSU is the Superuser get admission to administration tool of the future 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU lets in for developed administration of Superuser get entry to rights for the entire apps for your tool that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter plenty of issues with different Superuser get entry to administration instruments.
– Superuser get right of entry to advised
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get admission to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-same old shell areas
– All the time runs in ghost mode
– Wake on instructed
– Convert to /machine app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
That is intended to replace Superuser (if installed), you employ both one or the other. You can not mix them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get admission to administration runs thru a so known as “su binary”. There can also be best the sort of at a time. So in the event you set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser get admission to administration resolution will now not function. So if you wish to change again: (1) Open that software, and seek for an choice for it to put in/replace/change the “su binary”. (2) Verify root-the usage of apps are the usage of the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.