SuperSU is the Superuser get right of entry to administration tool of the future 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for developed administration of Superuser get entry to rights for all of the apps for your tool that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter a lot of issues with different Superuser get entry to administration tools.
– Superuser get entry to prompt
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get admission to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
– Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
– Works when Android isn’t properly booted
– Works with non-standard shell locations
– Always runs in ghost mode
– Wake on prompt
– Convert to /system app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
If you get two icons for SuperSU, go into SuperSU’s settings and select which one you want, the other one will disappear.