The most beautiful and versatile System Monitor for Android! This application provides
actual time machine load records and vital knowledge within the type of textual content and fancy graphs.
Updated: December 11, 2014
It’s a bundle of 6 in 1 the place you’ll be able to display CPU, RAM, I/O, Network,
Apps and your Battery so you might be in truth paying for 6 functions collectively
in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring within the types of:
– Notification bar
– Floating apps
– DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
– Saving and scheduling of history monitoring periods
Clutch the entire energy of customization and configure options, corresponding to:
– The algorithm you like essentially the most for calculating the rest battery time;
– The replace interval of actual time monitoring, in an effort to spare gadget tools;
– Display complete CPU utilization or particular person CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Extended notifications simplest works on Jelly Bean+ because of API barriers.
– DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is required in an effort to show the floating app choice.
– RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is want in case that you wish to have your notifications
to start on boot.
– Attempt to fix crashes related to the DashClock battery extension.
::: RELEASE NOTES :::
Patched version, Lucky Patcher or Google Play Mod NOT needed nor required!