Tactics Maiden is a fast-paced, turn-based strategy RPG the place the player has to triumph over enemy outposts scattered all over the battlefield.
*** Toucharcade 4.5 / 5: “Now It’s The Maiden’s Turn.”
*** Pocket Gamer 8/10: “Tremendous previous-college, nevertheless it proves SRPGs nonetheless have numerous depth and appeal.”
*** Game of the Week Sept 19, Toucharcade participant balloting
What sets Tactics Maiden aside is an awfully sturdy enemy AI and versatile persona builds with talent factors that may be redistributed at will.
Each and every combat items its very personal challenges, so the player has to refine his methods and his military of heroes and mercenaries continuously.
All player units are carried over from state of affairs to situation, and the devices may also be personalized to a excessive level: A posh talent machine, greater than one thousand equipable objects, custom-made unit names.
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval myth story connecting all 85 scenarios, in addition to 36 distinctive personality lessons, and over 70 different abilities like ‘Heal’, ‘Shield Allies’, ‘Ambush’, ‘Weaken’, ‘Magic Missile’, ‘Firestorm’, ‘Escape Shot’, ‘Replace’, ‘Remedy’, ‘Web Haul’, ‘Beast Shot’, ‘Unhorse’, ‘Pawing’, or ‘Ram’.
Because of its 5 problem settings that may be adjusted mid-recreation, Tactics Maiden is fitted to each beginner avid gamers and veteran strategy gamers.
Synchronization of game saves is that you can imagine by means of Dropbox.
The primary 8 eventualities will also be performed without cost.
The full version can be unlocked with a one-time in-app purchase.
Enjoy the game!
– New button ‘Zoom Back’ that can be used to snap the camera back to the previous distance
– Zoom speed configurable via Options now
– Stronger visualization of enemies’ walk & attack vary (gray squares convey the utmost stroll + assault vary)
– ‘Summon’ and ‘Ally Call’ received’t finish the flip of a summoned unit any more. As an alternative a motion debuff is utilized for 1 flip.
– 18 scenarios overhauled to make them extra attention-grabbing / challenging