Talon like by no means earlier than. Daring and delightful. All material, all speed.
Created with Android Lollipop and Material Design at it is middle. Talon (Plus) contains beautiful and beautiful layouts, eye catching animations, the smoothness you will have to are expecting from the most recent and best apps, plus a lot extra.
This is not the Talon of the earlier, it has been totally rebuilt round Android 5.0 (and is only supported on 5.0) to provide the most energy, speed, and style possible. You have never experienced an app like this before. You is not going to even be capable of take into consideration going again to your “Holo” Twitter app.
Beautiful, updated layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it though! The listing of options is off the charts, doing everything you could ever need out of your Twitter app. Here is a pretty complete listing of its features:
– Are living streaming give a boost to
– Support for 2 accounts
– Favourite customers
– Swipe between timelines and lists
– Replace your profile image, banner, region, and person description
– Block, apply, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the listing goes on 🙂
– “Materialized” theme engine for primary and accent colors
– Gentle and darkish theme support
– Translucent gadget bars
– Night mode
– Customized textual content sizes
– Custom notification settings
– And plenty of different chocolates in there as neatly!
– View your timeline on your Android Wear device
– “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
– Expand tweets proper out of your timeline for fast interplay
– Clickable and lengthy clickable hyperlinks, hashtags, and @ mentions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Full app popup
– Top-down mode when you favor to all the time begin on the high of your timeline
– iOS emoji support (see notes section below)
– View in-line Twitter, Instagram, and different main picture carrier pictures
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Layouts take full good thing about monitor space
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– Unread tweets, mentions, and DM’s widget
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You are going to by no means return to your outdated Twitter shopper once more!
Experience Talon and do not hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! One of the simplest ways could be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to record! Lots of ideas, give a boost to, and thought
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– Different open-supply libraries and tools used will also be discovered underneath the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.
– Force close fix