Get fully immersed in your Twitter with this beautiful, feature PACKED Twitter client with a design that actually makes sense!
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in thoughts. Comprises full reveal (translucent) layouts, beautiful animations and extra! After all that does not imply previous variations of android get neglected! The one factor that wasn’t in a position to be recreated in Android 4.3 and beneath used to be the clear navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It simply is not imaginable 🙁
Beautiful, up-to-date layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one thing Talon has going for it though! The listing of options is gigantic as neatly, doing the whole lot it’s essential to ever need from a Twitter app proper off the bat. Even supposing it’s new, I’ve brought each single main and minor Twitter function that I feel is really crucial plus a ton that most of the people would not even recall to mind. Here’s a beautiful complete listing of its features:
– Reside streaming give a boost to
– Support for 2 accounts
– View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, hyperlinks, and images)
– Favourite customers
– Replace your profile image, banner, area, and consumer description
– block, observe, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the list goes on 🙂
You’re going to by no means return to your previous Twitter client again!
Revel in Talon and do not hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! One of the best ways can be either through electronic mail or get entangled on the Google+ page.
– Write to Storage: Saves pictures to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Read from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Location: Used for developments and attaching areas to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have so that you could engage with Twitter 😉
– Community State: Used so the person can toggle heritage sync to simply over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to record! Heaps of concepts, make stronger, and thought
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and instruments used may also be discovered beneath the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.