Get fully immersed in your Twitter with this beautiful, feature PACKED Twitter client with a design that actually makes sense!
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Contains full display (translucent) layouts, beautiful animations and extra! In fact that does not imply past versions of android get left out! The one factor that wasn’t able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and beneath was once the clear navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It just isn’t possible 🙁
Beautiful, updated layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it though! The checklist of options is big as neatly, doing everything it is advisable to ever need from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even though it is new, I have added every single major and minor Twitter feature that I think is absolutely essential plus a ton that the general public would not even think of. Here is a pretty complete listing of its features:
– Are living streaming give a boost to
– Support for 2 accounts
– View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, links, and pictures)
– Favourite customers
– Update your profile picture, banner, place, and consumer description
– block, practice, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the list goes on 🙂
– Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Choose from 3 beautiful base themes (light, dark, and pitch black)
– Customized textual content sizes
– Night mode
– Auto-Refresh options
– Custom notification settings
– And plenty of different goodies in there as well!
– “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Full app popup
– Full emoji support
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram pictures
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Complete landscape and tablet modes
– Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding action bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You will never go back to your old Twitter client again!
Enjoy Talon and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! The best way would be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to checklist! Lots of concepts, strengthen, and suggestion
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Different open-supply libraries and tools used can also be discovered below the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.