Get absolutely immersed on your Twitter with this beautiful, function PACKED Twitter consumer with a design that in reality is sensible!
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Comprises full display (translucent) layouts, gorgeous animations and extra! In fact that does not imply prior variations of android get neglected! The one factor that wasn’t in a position to be recreated in Android 4.3 and beneath was once the clear navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It simply is not that you can think of 🙁
Gorgeous, up to date layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it although! The record of options is gigantic as smartly, doing the whole thing you must ever need from a Twitter app proper off the bat. Despite the fact that it’s new, I’ve delivered each single main and minor Twitter characteristic that I feel is de facto very important plus a ton that the general public would not even recall to mind. Here’s a beautiful complete listing of its features:
– Are living streaming reinforce
– Support for 2 accounts
– View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, hyperlinks, and images)
– Favourite customers
– Replace your profile image, banner, region, and person description
– block, observe, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the list goes on 🙂
– Choose from both “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Select from 3 gorgeous base themes (mild, darkish, and pitch black)
– Customized textual content sizes
– Evening mode
– Auto-Refresh choices
– Custom notification settings
– And plenty of different sweets in there as smartly!
– “Talon Pull” to be all the time listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification gadget
– Full app popup
– Full emoji strengthen
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram footage
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Full panorama and tablet modes
– Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– By no means depart your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding action bar
– “Don’t disturb” mode
– Widget for primary timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for speedy fresh
You’re going to by no means return to your previous Twitter shopper once more!
Experience Talon and do not hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! The easiest way can be either through email or get involved on the Google+ page.
– Write to Storage: Saves pictures to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Learn from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Area: Used for traits and attaching places to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have so as to engage with Twitter 😉
– Network State: Used so the user can toggle heritage sync to just over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for heritage refreshes and waking the display.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to checklist! Heaps of concepts, make stronger, and idea
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and tools used can also be discovered below the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.