Get fully immersed on your Twitter with this pretty, function PACKED Twitter consumer with a design that actually makes sense!
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Comprises full reveal (translucent) layouts, gorgeous animations and extra! In fact that does not imply past versions of android get left out! The one factor that wasn’t in a position to be recreated in Android 4.3 and beneath was once the transparent navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It simply isn’t imaginable 🙁
Stunning, updated layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it although! The record of options is gigantic as smartly, doing everything you could ever want from a Twitter app right off the bat. Even supposing it’s new, I’ve introduced each single main and minor Twitter characteristic that I believe is admittedly very important plus a ton that most of the people would not even call to mind. Here’s a pretty complete listing of its options:
– Live streaming support
– Support for 2 accounts
– View your timelines (main, mentions, direct messages, hyperlinks, and photographs)
– Favourite customers
– Replace your profile image, banner, vicinity, and person description
– block, practice, and add customers to lists
– Connect places to your tweets
– And the list goes on 🙂
– Extraordinarily highly effective developer theme engine
– Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Choose from 3 gorgeous base topics (light, dark, and pitch black)
– Customized textual content sizes
– Night time mode
– Auto-Refresh choices
– Custom notification settings
– And plenty of different candies in there as neatly!
– “Talon Pull” to be always listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system
– Full app popup
– Full emoji strengthen
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram photos
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Full panorama and pill modes
– Improve to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– Never go away your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding motion bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for main timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for speedy clean
You’re going to by no means return to your previous Twitter consumer once more!
Experience Talon and do not hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! One of the best ways could be either through e mail or become involved on the Google+ page.
– Write to Storage: Saves photos to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Learn from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Location: Used for traits and attaching places to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have with the intention to have interaction with Twitter 😉
– Network State: Used so the consumer can toggle background sync to simply over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to listing! Tons of ideas, give a boost to, and notion
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and instruments used will also be discovered underneath the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.