From Herbie Brennan, the creator of the GrailQuest sequence, comes The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf!
Exiled from his Barbarian village, Fire*Wolf sets out into the Wilderness. On the way in which he’ll come across many risks and study the reality in the back of his heritage. Growing from a simple barbarian to a skilled sorcerer, Fire*Wolf won’t most effective must live on non-public threat however thwart the greatest threat Harn has ever had to face… The Demonspawn.
J.H. Brennan, identified additionally as “Herbie” Brennan, is an author of over 100 fiction and non-fiction books for adults, teenagers and kids. Herbie has additionally designed and written a variety of RPGs and gamebooks, and is easiest recognized for his GrailQuest collection printed during the mid 1980s. Tin Man Games will be bringing GrailQuest to digital platforms in 2015.
** FEATURES **
• Four gamebooks – one app! Journey across Harn from start to finish!
• Wield the mighty Doombringer – an impressive sword which steals foes’ lifestyles and transfers it to you!
• Achieve expertise through combat and customize Fire*Wolf’s stat upgrades to your liking!
• Deliver throughout your highly effective warrior to the subsequent story upon each book’s conclusion!
• Solid highly effective spells, together with the power to paralyze foes, turn invisible, hurl fireballs and more!
• New, full colour paintings through Simon Lissaman and music by Ryan Grogan to accompany the interactive story.
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. In finding an illustration within the gamebook and be capable to get right of entry to it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your place within the gamebook, very similar to hanging your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.