The Witcher Adventure Game is a digital adaptation of CD PROJEKT RED’s board recreation set within the brutal, darkish myth universe of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia.
Embark on a ride throughout the beautifully rendered world of The Witcher and full numerous quests: hunt for deadly beasts, clear up historic mysteries, and participate in complicated political intrigues. Make choices and face their brutal penalties in a global begging to be explored!
TW:AG permits gamers to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each and every personality has distinctive talents and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles – the choice is yours: do you battle your approach to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
– Artwork design taken straight from the significantly acclaimed Witcher series of video games
– Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
– Clear, easy ideas, and intuitive mechanics.
– 4 unique heroes with completely different talents and approaches to downside fixing
– Achievement and leaderboard support
– Digital variation accommodates over 288 cards and 30 monsters
– Fixed memory problems on units with lower than 2GB of RAM – the primary supply of hanging and crashes
– Reduced application size
– Various gameplay fixes
– Various text fixes