See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics device that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect with your OBD2 engine administration / ECU.
It could use the GPS to supply tracker logs with engine logging so you will see that what you had been doing at any point in time
It may additionally show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – extra correct than simply the use of undeniable outdated GPS – see how briskly your automobile is (or truck :))
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your trip the usage of the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black field for you automotive/truck!
* Ship GPS tagged tweets right away to twitter (for instance if you’re going on a roadtrip)
* Large fault code database for permitting look up of fault codes from a variety of producers
* Theme reinforce (select from totally different topics to vary the appear of your dashboard)
* Ship logging data to web or email CSV/KML for diagnosis by the use of excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for evening time riding
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web add functionality – see what you had been doing and your engine, at a time limit
* Turbo increase function for automobiles that give a boost to MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C while riding) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
**Polite Note!** There are at present quite a few clone adapters circulating which might be damaged/no longer engaged on the CANBUS protocol – if your vehicle isn’t working, take a look at the adapter if it can be a clone (it may work on older automobiles although)
**Tip:Turn on ‘Faster Communication’ in the OBD settings for faster read speeds!
* Minor updates for Android 5