See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, automotive efficiency, sensor knowledge and extra!
Torque is a vehicle / automobile efficiency / diagnostics instrument that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to hook up with your OBD2 engine administration / ECU.
It will probably use the GPS to offer tracker logs with engine logging so you’ll discover what you had been doing at any point in time
It will possibly additionally show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – more correct than simply the usage of simple old GPS – see how briskly your automotive is (or truck :))
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your trip the usage of the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black field for you automotive/truck!
* Ship GPS tagged tweets straight away to twitter (for instance if you’re going on a roadtrip)
* Massive fault code database for permitting look up of fault codes from numerous producers
* Theme support (choose from totally different issues to alter the appear of your dashboard)
* Send logging data to internet or email CSV/KML for diagnosis by means of excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time time using
* GPS Speedometer/Monitoring and realtime net add functionality – see what you had been doing and your engine, at a time limit
* Turbo improve characteristic for autos that improve MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (as an instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C even as using) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for builders to speak to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on pill units like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
**Polite Note!** There are presently plenty of clone adapters circulating which can be damaged/now not engaged on the CANBUS protocol – if your vehicle isn’t working, take a look at the adapter if it can be a clone (it may work on older vehicles though)
**Tip:Turn on ‘Faster Communication’ in the OBD settings for sooner learn speeds!
* Minor updates for a few considerations suggested by using users, extra toughen for hi-res GPS devices coming within the subsequent update!