See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, automobile efficiency, sensor information and extra!
Torque is a automobile / automobile efficiency / diagnostics instrument that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect with your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
It could possibly use the GPS to offer tracker logs with engine logging so you’ll discover what you have been doing at any point in time
It may well additionally show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – extra correct than simply the use of undeniable outdated GPS – see how briskly your automobile is (or truck :))
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your trip the usage of the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black field for you automotive/truck!
* Ship GPS tagged tweets immediately to twitter (for instance if you’re going on a roadtrip)
* Massive fault code database for permitting search for of fault codes from a variety of producers
* Theme make stronger (make a choice from totally different issues to alter the seem to be of your dashboard)
* Ship logging knowledge to net or electronic mail CSV/KML for prognosis by means of excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time time using
* GPS Speedometer/Monitoring and realtime net add functionality – see what you had been doing and your engine, at a time limit
* Turbo enhance characteristic for autos that strengthen MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C while using) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for builders to speak to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet units just like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
**Polite Note!** There are presently various clone adapters circulating which can be damaged/now not engaged on the CANBUS protocol – in case your car isn’t working, take a look at the adapter if it is a clone (it may work on older automobiles although)
**Tip:Turn on ‘Faster Communication’ in the OBD settings for sooner learn speeds!
* Update to workaround an issue some customers have been having with the LVL