TouchPal Keyboard V5, Feel the speed! The Winner of Global Mobile Innovation Award!
TOUCHPAL X KEYBOARD – FEEL THE SPEED AND HAVE FUN!
★ 800+ emoji is limited FREE from 3 June 2014 ★
• The No.1 popular FREE keyboard on Play. Never Expires.
• The winner of Mobile Innovation Global Award
• Over 100 million customers global. Default keyboard on Sony, HTC, Alcatel, Huawei, ZTE and different 20 manufacturers
• Customizable issues, Emoji, and 70+ languages in a single keyboard
SAVE TIME WITH SIMPLE GESTURES
• With TOUCHPAL CURVE, no wish to faucet every phrase letter with the aid of letter. Simply swipe from one letter to some other and TouchPal keyboard will care for the remainder!
• To enter even sooner, allow TOUCHPAL WAVE and kind whole sentences simply by using sliding from one phrase to any other on the keyboard!
• Flip up the gap bar to get right of entry to the EMOJI AND SMILEYS and, for much more enjoyable, obtain the EXTENDED 800+ EMOJI PACK!
• Slide up or down on the keys to enter a NUMBER OR SYMBOL
• Lengthy press on the distance bar to prompt the TALKIE-WALKIE STYLE voice enter
YOUR OWN KEYBOARD
• Faucet together with your eyes closed and save more than 90% keystrokes thanks to CONTEXTUAL PREDICTION. This technology learns your writing type in line with your Tweets/messages/contacts to customise candidate outputs.
• Because of TouchPal Keyboard CLOUD BACKUP & SYNC, backup person phrases and your enter dependancy on Cloud and synchronize them throughout your whole units. CLOUD PREDICTION will enhance subsequent phrase prediction and different prediction.
• WORD TRENDS robotically updates trending phrases, phrases and language fashions so that you simply’re writing fashion stays updated.
• RESIZE your keyboard as you want.
• Select one in every of TouchPal’s pre-made THEMES or set certainly one of your own photos within the background of the keyboard!
• Enter Emoji is a section of cake. Download 800+ Emoji and provoke your buddy by means of all types of Emoji
– Highly Improved stablity & performance
– Add new languages:
– Fix the bug that the “I” after comma will be lowercased.
(You may also want to manually correct to let the keyboard learn. It is going to be again to normal after one day or two)
– Ordinary bug fixes