VpnCilla is a VPN Consumer for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or different VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile mechanically taken from the Trial model (don’t uninstall the Trial except the primary run of this full model)
* No root get admission to wanted (if the tool totally conforms to Android 4)
* Suitable with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click on (by means of a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automated Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Cell failover/outage
* Helps A couple of Profiles
* Helps computerized Cisco Break up Routing
* Passwords is also saved in profile or at all times manually entered when connecting (which is far more secure)
* Risk to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/permit VPN on simplest particular WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Guide Routes and/or DNS Server and far more…
– Point out the protection possibility if passwords are saved in profile in the event that your software might be hacked or stolen!
– VpnCilla runs provided that the TUN driver (tun.ko) in addition to the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is integrated within the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Take a look at with “VpnCilla (Trial)” first!
– Handiest IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, …)
– helps IPv4 most effective (no IPv6)
– Lively Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux may stop choosing of the protection dialog checkbox
– bugfix: english localisation and boot-startup