The Warlock’s Citadel is an authentic mixture of classic role-playing and tactical components that lets you dive head-first into a thrilling journey.
A fiendish warlock has kidnapped the princess, countless legions of darkness have invaded the kingdom, and you are the one one robust sufficient to defeat the forces of evil. Fight your way through dungeons littered with dangerous traps, equip your character, learn various skills and spells, defeat hordes of monsters, and save the kingdom from ruin.
– The citadel’s dungeons are randomly generated for each new playthrough.
– Diversified mazes filled with traps that may trade the flow of the game.
– A simple, easy-to-use interface.
– A mixture of thrilling adventure and turn-based tactical combat.
– Four base classes: warrior, rogue, mage, and cleric, each of which has its own playstyle. Over ten unlockable blended courses.
– An original RPG machine with over 30 talents and spells.
– A rage meter that is required for certain unique abilities.
– A unique item-generation system.
– Merchandise units; cursed and distinctive gadgets.
– An amazing artwork type
– Each monster has its own distinctive conduct, talents, and spells.
– New in-game mini-map.
To allow it open map communicate and tap map to the right.
– Thoughts keep an eye on talent is ineffective towards undeads now.
– Summoned zombies are a little bit extra clever.
– Several new graphic effects.