Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Toughen connection high quality with a graphical channel radar. Uncover open networks round you.
Contains dwelling monitor widgets: one shows distinct connection data, some other allows you to swap amongst your favourite networks with a single faucet, and but some other toggles WiFi Get entry to Level.
Can scan for and change to one of the best community out of a number of configured.
New and more advantageous:
• A UI remodel (model 3.0): up to date taking a look icons, swiping between listing and radar views;
• Assign your personal descriptions and icons to person WiFi networks – by no means overlook what that “XYZ1234″ community is;
• Change amongst your favourite networks with a single faucet by means of the use of the WiFi Community Switcher widget. It’s going to even let WiFi if wanted.
• “Very best community” to modify between completely different networks you could have round the home or place of business (off by means of default, let in app settings);
• Automated switching between fastened and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do that);
Some options require that you simply buy the $1.seventy five top class bundle, to be had proper within the software via Google Checkout (secure, stable).
These options are: developed per-community choices (description, icon, IP handle), the one-faucet community widget, and two widget subject matters impressed via Android 4.0.
The entire different – very important – options are free: the widget with designated connection information (4 sizes, two free subject matters), scanning and connecting to networks, the community listing view, the community sign radar.
Orders are processed and saved by way of Google and will also be reactivated after a telephone reset / flash, or on a brand new telephone.
A UI redecorate, with holo colours, flat icons, swiping between checklist and radar. Woo-hoo!
A atmosphere to exclude networks from the checklist by way of common expressions.
Fearlessly elevated Android model requirement from 1.6 to 2.1.
Mounted crashes with “open community” sound on exterior SD card (had so as to add a permission, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE).
Mounted considerations with static IPs on Android 4.*
Up to date translations.