Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Reinforce connection high quality with a graphical channel radar. Uncover open networks round you.
Comprises house display widgets: one shows unique connection information, some other means that you can change amongst your favourite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and swap to the perfect community out of a couple of configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): up to date having a look icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your personal descriptions and icons to particular person WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Swap amongst your favorite networks with a single tap with the aid of the usage of the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It is going to even let WiFi if needed.
• “Best network” to modify between totally different networks you’ll have round the home or workplace (off with the aid of default, allow in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can not do that);
Some options require that you just purchase the $1.75 premium package, on hand proper within the utility through Google Checkout (secure, steady).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget issues impressed by Android 4.0.
The entire different – very important – options are free: the widget with particular connection information (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the community listing view, the community sign radar.
Orders are processed and saved through Google and will also be reactivated after a telephone reset / flash, or on a brand new telephone.
About requested permissions:
“Trade machine settings” is required to change between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is required so that you could allow automated scanning and uncover open networks round you.
“Learn USB storage” for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the reminiscence card.
“Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, incorporated within the free version.
Also – a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under “Related” and “Developer Info”.
Android 5.0: use native Material look and feel, fixed static IP and proxy assignment.
Detect 2.4 channel 14 (extraordinarily uncommon).
Note: all premium features available.