Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Reinforce connection high quality with a graphical channel radar. Uncover open networks round you.
Includes dwelling monitor widgets: one shows designated connection information, any other means that you can swap amongst your favourite networks with a single tap, and but any other toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the perfect community out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redecorate (version 3.0): up to date taking a look icons, swiping between listing and radar views;
• Assign your personal descriptions and icons to particular person WiFi networks – never fail to remember what that “XYZ1234” community is;
• Switch amongst your favourite networks with a single tap by means of the use of the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It’s going to even permit WiFi if needed.
• “Perfect community” to change between totally different networks you could have round the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
Some features require that you simply buy the $1.75 premium package, to be had proper within the utility through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget topics impressed by Android 4.0.
All the other – essential – features are free: the widget with distinct connection data (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the community sign radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and may also be reactivated after a telephone reset / flash, or on a brand new telephone.
About requested permissions:
“Trade machine settings” is required to change between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is required so which you can permit automated scanning and uncover open networks round you.
“Read USB storage” for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
“Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, integrated within the free version.
Also – a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. In finding it beneath under “Related” and “Developer Info”.
Android 5.0: use native Material look and feel, fixed static IP and proxy assignment.
Detect 2.4 channel 14 (extremely rare).
Note: all premium features available.