Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, more important it has far off voice enter and gesture regulate capabilities.
WiFi Mouse supports speech-to-text as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures. WiFi Mouse lets you regulate your PC, MAC or HTPC quickly thru an area community connection.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and proper click on support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Faraway keyboard enter
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full display
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/ Windows 7 / Mac OSX
* Two finger tap for proper click on
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or spotlight
* Four finger swipe down to indicate pc
* Four finger swipe as much as maximise present window
* Four finger swipe sideways to vary present window focus
* Left exceeded mouse strengthen (swap left and proper mouse click on)
1, Show mouse UI after related choice.
2, Add mute button on media participant controller interface.
3, Add all options on mouse/keyboard interface.