I don’t understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on each residence monitor if there clearly is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher in case you go to the left web page.
So after some looking out I discovered a technique to conceal it. However it’s going to express once more if you happen to go to the left display; no functionality is misplaced. In fact digging during the code I discovered some extra issues which might be customizable 🙂
!!!! Requires Xposed Framework !!!!
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
++ Features ++
– Google search bar / routinely exhibit search bar on Google Now
– apps from the app drawer
– web page indicator
– app dock / auto cover
– all apps button
– icon labels
Motorola Moto X and G 2014 now supported!
* App drawer: Folders (Premium, GNL most effective)
* App drawer: transfer tab bar to the underside
* App drawer: overscroll to subsequent tab
* App drawer: vertical grid measurement
* App drawer: icon measurement
* Homescreen: exhibit icon labels in app dock
* Homescreen: app dock left/proper margin
* General: Page indicator color
* Notification badges: option to keep badge size when count is ≥ 10