I don’t understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on every house reveal if there clearly is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher when you go to the left web page.
So after some looking I discovered a method to disguise it. However it’s going to convey once more if you happen to go to the left monitor; no performance is misplaced. After all digging throughout the code I discovered some extra issues which might be customizable 🙂
!!!! Requires Xposed Framework !!!!
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
++ Features ++
– Google search bar / routinely express search bar on Google Now
– apps from the app drawer
– web page indicator
– app dock / auto disguise
– all apps button
– icon labels
* App drawer: Folders (Premium, GNL best)
* App drawer: transfer tab bar to the underside
* App drawer: overscroll to subsequent tab
* App drawer: vertical grid measurement
* App drawer: icon measurement
* Homescreen: express icon labels in app dock
* Homescreen: app dock left/proper margin
* General: Web page indicator coloration
* Notification badges: strategy to preserve badge size when count is ≥ 10