I don’t understand why Google wants me to have this omnipresent search bar on each residence display if there clearly is Google Now / Google Search embedded into the launcher when you go to the left web page.
So after some looking out I discovered a approach to disguise it. However it is going to convey once more if you happen to go to the left monitor; no performance is misplaced. In fact digging in the course of the code I discovered some extra issues which might be customizable 🙂
!!!! Requires Xposed Framework !!!!
!!!! Only for Google Now Launcher and Trebuchet !!!!
++ Features ++
– Google search bar / mechanically exhibit search bar on Google Now
– apps from the app drawer
– web page indicator
– app dock / auto disguise
– all apps button
– icon labels
Gestures: [some require In-App-Purchase]
– swipe down left, center, proper
– swipe up left, heart, proper
-> Gesture actions
– pull down notification bar
– pull down quicksettings panel
– open app drawer
– open last app from recents
– open android settings
– go to sleep
– toggle hide/show app dock
– launch an app
Subject material redecorate!
* support for Google Search 3.6.16
* App drawer: hide apps from app drawer if they are on house reveal (experimental)
* huge beneath the hood changes
* approach much less memory consumption
* quicker advent of tabs and folders
* tabs and folders support for Google Search 4.0