Windows Phone 7 / Zune themed media player for Android OS.
Try out new ZPlayer options through joining the Beta testers.
Zplayer is designed across the straightforward and content material pushed “metro” style. Even supposing taking a look minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
– Media Player
– Listening history
– Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
– Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, equivalent artists, an identical albums)
– Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
– Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
– Last.fm scrobbling.
– Last.fm ‘now taking part in’ standing updates.
– Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
– Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to different customers.
– Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
– Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
– Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
– Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
– Radio station search.
– Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
– ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
– Single track ID3 editor
– Album editor (artist name, album year)
– Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
– Fullscreen video player
– Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
– Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
– Audio Equalizer
– Create, shop and handle equalizer profiles
– Bass enhance
– Automatic EQ (primarily based heading in the right direction style) **
– Audio Balance
• ZPlayer features 5 beautiful widgets, which provide completely different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the ‘current playing’ song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the ‘now taking part in’ reveal, use the volume controls to expose the song controls, after which faucet on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it sooner than the usage of this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
Fastforward and FastRewind by tapping and holding on the skip buttons
Export Playlists as m3u files.
Fixed radio stream, and video podcast crashes
ID3 Tag editor properly edits tracks and albums
new widget controls
Key UI animations