ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries v22.214.171.124
Access to 54 basic dictionaries for 27 languages integrated! Download them after set up proper from inside the app!
Over 200 extra top rate dictionaries for 20 languages are to be had for In-App Buy.
Digital variations of dictionaries from the sector’s best publishers, together with HarperCollins, Compact Verlag, Okay Dictionaries, and dictionaries compiled with the aid of ABBYY lexicographers. Which you could be assured to your translations.
While you purchase ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries, you have got get entry to to the elemental set of 54 normal dictionaries for the next language combos, together with 41 English dictionaries (obtain required):
– English <-> Chinese (each conventional and simplified), Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
– English -> Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Swedish
– Russian <-> English, French, German, Latin
There are additionally over 200 additional dictionaries for 20 languages in the stores right away from inside the utility. Correct translations, phonetic transcriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, examples of use and phrase types are to be had for the next language combos:
– English <-> French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
– German <-> French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
– Russian <-> Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian
– Ukrainian <-> English, Polish, Russian
– Monolingual English, German, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian dictionaries.
System requirements: OS Android version 2.2 and higher
• Dependable and correct translations
• Quick and straightforward look-up
• Complete entries from a few dictionaries in a single window
• Integration with on-tool Google search engine
• Hypertext – a single-faucet translation for any phrase within the entry
• Native audio pronunciations for most typical phrases (in some dictionaries)
• Spelling ideas for mistyped phrases
• Capability to seem up phrases from the clipboard
• Minor bugs fixes
Please leave a overview for those who like our ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries. Thank you!