Control your Android instrument together with your voice, now even by the use of your Bluetooth headset! Which you could even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do no matter motion you want with it in Tasker.
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is most effective usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please do not fee it negatively on account of this.)
When you are planning to make use of it, please test in case your Bluetooth headset works sooner than shopping for the full version!
In case your bluetooth headset fails to be known, please are attempting disconnecting it from the telephone, rebooting and reconnecting. This process is famous to lend a hand in these eventualities.
Please contact me if anything else is mistaken and I will reply to you rapidly and take a look at to repair it as quickly as I will be able to. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that provides you full regulate of your Android instrument together with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Any other nice good thing about AutoVoice is the convenience of setup. AutoVoice makes use of common Tasker prerequisites to react to your voice, so it is as simple as surroundings the command you need to react to and selecting the Task to function, all from withing Tasker! Are expecting to take not more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
These are all of the prerequisites/moves which are available in Tasker:
– “AutoVoice Recognize” action (starts voice attractiveness with or with out headset)
– “AutoVoice Control Bluetooth” action (means that you can redirect all audio out of your telephone to the bluetooth instrument at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
– “AutoVoice Set Command Id” action (means that you can outline the next command in a sequence of instructions)
– “AutoVoice Recognized” situation (lets you react to your voice instructions and chain a few instructions collectively)
– “AutoVoice Recognition Failed” situation (permits you to react when nothing used to be identified in a voice suggested)
– “AutoVoice BT Pressed” situation (allows you to react to a button press for your Bluetooth headset that’s not essentially related to voice popularity… can do the rest you need with it!)
– “AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)” same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it can be a protracted button press, on others it’s a short button press)
After you do a voice command that you can react to it within the “AutoVoice Recognized” condition in Tasker (works very much the identical means as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
– %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
– %avcommnofilter (the entire command minus the the textual content you set because the command filter within the situation. Can be used for example to get the phase that you wish to have in a “play song” command, e.g. filter:”play song”, command: “play song XXX”, %avcommnofilter will be “XXX”)
– %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the phrases within the command you spoke.
AutoVoice can also be way more handy than the common “Get Voice” action in Tasker, as a result of that you may easily chain instructions at the side of an advanced command machine that allows you to steer clear of all of the if-else-endif conditions you have to use with the Tasker built-in “Get Voice” action. Also, because of the built-in variables, you’ll get to the phrases you might be in search of so much faster.
– Fixed Google Now integration for the new version of the Google App.
– added ability to intercept “Ok Google” with the “AutoVoice Ok Google Now” Tasker event.