Chronus Pro – Home and Lock Widget v4.3.1
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Welcome to Chronus, a chic Residence and Lock reveal clock, climate and calendar widget.
Functionally the identical because the Cyanogenmod cLock widget and delivered to you through the identical developer, this independently launched, standalone widget takes again its authentic identify, Chronus and brings the identical based feel and look to the broader Android group.
Please be aware:
1) Lock display widgets are best supported on Android 4.2+. It is a hassle of Android itself, no longer Chronus
2) WidgetLocker is just not supported
3) On some units you will have to reboot your software after putting in for the widget to point out up within the widget picker
Options (Professional model):
– Customized Faucet movements for Clock, Climate and Calendar
– The power to set a history shade
– with extra options to be launched each 3-4 weeks…
Options (all variations):
The usual model is functionally similar to the CyanogenMod cLock widget in CM10.2 with delivered toughen for older variations of Android.
– Give a boost to for Android 4.1 and later
– Helps including as a widget to both the House reveal (Android 4.1+) or Lock display (Android 4.2+) or each
– Choose between Analog or Digital clock panel and customise the feel and appear
– Select whether or not to indicate Alarms
– Exchange font daring/commonplace in Digital Clock, Date and Alarm
– Climate panel with Yahoo! climate
– Colour or Monochrome climate icons
– Minimized climate widget reinforce (particularly at hand on lock display)
– Calendar panel exhibiting a scrollable listing of upcoming occasions
– Tapping adventure opens calendar at chosen experience
– Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at nowadays’s date
– Exchange the font colour of all textual content in all panels
– Configure widget when including or from the Chronus app within the app drawer
– Spotlight upcoming calendar occasions with customized colours and font bolding
Despite the fact that I wrote vital components of the widget, numerous credit score additionally goes to Danny Baumann for his work on the climate updating provider and common code cleanup, the various CyanogenMod group translators for including all of the languages which can be incorporated, and different neighborhood contributors akin to Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Sales space for the fixes and further options they’ve contributed.
– Fixes reversed excessive/low forecast temperatures, sorry.
– Switched to a database for Information and Climate information storage. Efficiency will have to be superior.
– The Feedly supplier now comprises thumbnails
– Notifications get caused on handbook replace if chronic is ready
– power notifications not push aside when tapped
– Up to date translations