A neatly dependent prime-one hundred paid app with some of the best rankings on the Play Retailer!
With a wonderful UI it combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to regulate your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It’s merely one of the best instrument of its variety – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and straightforward!
Keep in mind that your instrument must be ROOTED. I don’t settle for refunds if you happen to fail to learn this warning.
This utility helps the next units handiest:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Helps Android from JellyBean (4.1) as much as KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Take a look at for brand spanking new franco.Kernel variations
* Auto flash Kernels in an instant into the software with none person enter in addition to requiring a reboot
* Obtain .zips to be flashed in restoration
* Gorgeous UI that follows Google’s Tips the usage of an ideal taking a look navigation drawer
* Interface to alter CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to alter the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Repair Kernels on the fly with none “geek” data
* Customized Kernel settings akin to: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and choices to show logging off
* A formidable instrument known as PerApp Settings which that you may set different units of choices to your favourite apps. As an example you need most CPU freq when gaming, however low frequency when studying a e-guide. With this software that’s conceivable. Its additionally very versatile.
* A Gadget Reveal with a wonderful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A easy File Supervisor to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace throughout the sdcard
* Colour and Sound keep watch over for chosen gadgets pending Kernel improve
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many extra choices
1 – Brought a right kind historical past colour as an alternative of the default Android gradient
2 – Mounted bugs