A well established top-100 paid app with some of the easiest rankings within the Play Store!
With a wonderful and really easy-to-use UI, combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to regulate and keep an eye on your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It is merely the most effective instrument of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and straightforward!
Take note that your instrument must be ROOTED. I do not settle for refunds if you happen to fail to learn this warning.
This application helps the next gadgets best:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Take a look at for brand new franco.Kernel versions
* Auto flash Kernels in an instant into the instrument with none person enter along with requiring a reboot
* Obtain .zips to be flashed in restoration
* Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines the usage of a perfect looking navigation drawer
* Interface to change CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any “geek” knowledge
* Customized Kernel settings reminiscent of: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and choices to show logging off
* A formidable instrument referred to as PerApp Settings which that you may set different units of choices on your favorite apps. As an example you wish to have maximum CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this device that’s possible. Its additionally very versatile.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from any place within the sdcard
* Shade and Sound keep an eye on for chosen gadgets pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many extra choices
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no accountability for any fault or harm because of any processes of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
1 – Add preliminary Nexus 6 support. It’ll notice after I push FK for the tool with out the necessity for some other FKU replace. All different options are already updated to support the N6, including Colour Control!
2 – Added Toolbar toggle to show/hide System Apps on Per-App Profiles
3 – Exhibit a special message when the instrument is supported however would not have an up to date FK version for its Android version
4 – Fixed bugas!