A well established top-100 paid app with one of the most best scores within the Play Store!
With a lovely and really simple-to-use UI, combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to regulate and keep an eye on your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It can be merely the very best software of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and simple!
Take note that your instrument must be ROOTED. I do not settle for refunds for those who fail to learn this warning.
This utility supports the next units best:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Test for brand new franco.Kernel variations
* Auto flash Kernels immediately into the instrument with none consumer enter besides requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines the use of an excellent looking navigation drawer
* Interface to vary CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to alter the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any “geek” knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and choices to show logging off
* A formidable instrument called PerApp Settings which you could set unique sets of options on your favourite apps. For example you wish to have most CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this device that’s possible. Its additionally very versatile.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace within the sdcard
* Color and Sound keep watch over for chosen units pending Kernel enhance
* CPU temperature on hand within the notification bar
* Many more options
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no accountability for any fault or injury caused by any processes of the app. No warranties of any variety are given.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jan 14, 2015)
Brought explorer to decide on the listing the place Kernel zips are downloaded to. Accessible from Settings
Add option to Enable or Disable the LED when charging. May require an USB unplug-plug after toggling the option
More advantageous the managing of the Boot Service which is responsible for restoring values on reboot. Make sure you have “Enable during su on boot” enabled on SuperSu’s options
My cat is happier