A well established top-100 paid app with one of the most very best scores within the Play Store!
With a beautiful and very easy-to-use UI, combines a sequence of highly effective instruments to control and keep an eye on your instrument with franco.Kernel.
It is merely the most effective instrument of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has by no means been extra enjoyable and straightforward!
Take note that your tool must be ROOTED. I do not settle for refunds should you fail to learn this warning.
This application supports the next units only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to KitKat (4.4).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Check for brand new franco.Kernel variations
* Auto flash Kernels straight away into the tool with none consumer enter in addition to requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google’s Guidelines the usage of an excellent looking navigation drawer
* Interface to alter CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to alter the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly with none “geek” information
* Customized Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and choices to show logging off
* An impressive device known as PerApp Settings which which you can set different units of choices on your favourite apps. As an example you need maximum CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when studying a e-book. With this device that’s conceivable. Its additionally very versatile.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anyplace throughout the sdcard
* Coloration and Sound keep watch over for selected units pending Kernel strengthen
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar
* Many more options
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no responsibility for any fault or injury caused by any techniques of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
1 – Fixed a important bug on Per-App Profiles (which may lead to improper restoration values due to lack of read permissions for Java)
2 – Fixed a bug on Governor Control caused by the identical as the above
3 – Improved Per-App Profiles and Performance Profiles layouts
4 – Improve the FKUpdater display format
5 – Delivered a hyperlink to the respective XDA thread on the primary reveal
6 – Added a 1e donation possibility
7 – Fixed the “long press info” success
8 – Probably fixed more tiny bugs