Name Of The App:
gReader Pro Feedly News
* Reinforce builders
* Advert-Free model
* Higher Widgets
* Higher Podcasts options
* Customized Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a brand new method to browse the content material of your favourite web sites.
* The Outdated Reader: The Previous Reader is a straightforward, net-based totally RSS reader with a lot of nice sharing options.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader with none on-line services and products. All knowledge are saved in the community.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at house, at your administrative center, or any place you go and maintain your feeds, tags and shared gadgets synched in a single position.
* 2-Method Sync: Synchronize your learn gadgets between gReader and Feedly/The Outdated Reader. Maintain your articles updated
* Auto synchronization
* Consumer Interface: Easy, quick and intuitive
* Pill-Optimized: Learn your information extra at ease on a pill
* Subject matters: Mild, Black and Darkish, Sepia, Blue, Inexperienced
* Night time Mode: Learn your articles with white font on black history. Store battery and elevate readability within the evening.
* Offline Studying: Studying full article content material with out web connection
* Mark learn on scroll
* Podcast make stronger
* Voice-Studying (Textual content-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter key phrases, keep search outcomes
* Folders / Tags beef up
* Share articles by the use of E-mail, Fb, Twitter, …
* Products and services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Retailer to Pocket (Learn it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Type: through latest, through oldest, by means of feed
* Fast and Swipe movements: sooner get admission to to helpful features
* Wealthy article listing (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Straightforward Studying: Studying mode view, inverse webpage colour
* Fullscreen mode: Magnify your studying house
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Steady to get your feeds
* Backup/Restoration: Backup/Repair your preferences