Link2SD is an utility supervisor that makes it simple for Android 2.0+ customers to maneuver purposes to the SD card, to scrub all cache information of the apps. It allows you to take care of your apps and storage simply.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) options on Android 2.2 and better. It might probably transfer any non-safe consumer apps to SD card (drive transfer), with batch shifting functionality.
That function makes use of Android’s usual SD-card set up function and does no longer require a 2d partition.
Cache cleaner operate clears all of your cache and release house with a single faucet. Additionally cache cleaner widget shows whole cache dimension and permits “one faucet cache cleansing” with out opening the app.
– App supervisor
– Create and dispose of hyperlink for apk, dex and lib recordsdata of the app.
– Plus model additionally hyperlinks personal information recordsdata of the apps
– Routinely hyperlink newly put in apps (non-compulsory)
– Transfer any person apps to SD even if the app does now not enhance transferring to SD (a.okay.a. “drive transfer”, for Android 2.2 and better)
– Presentations the apps that give a boost to shifting to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default set up area of the apps; auto, inner, or exterior
– Batch hyperlink, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “transfer to SD”, “transfer to telephone” capabilities
– Notify when movable apps put in
– Uninstall gadget functions (bloatware removing)
– Freeze and un-freeze machine and customers purposes
– Convert device apps into consumer apps
– Convert person apps into gadget apps
– Combine “Up to date” device apps into gadget (ROM)
– Clear knowledge and cache of the appliance
– Clear all apps cache without delay (1-faucet cache cleaner with out being root)
– Exclusion record for “Clear all app cache” perform
– Clear cache widget (1-faucet cache cleaner with out being root)
– Notify if whole cache dimension exceeds certain measurement
– Reboot supervisor contains energy off, customary reboot, fast (scorching) reboot, reboot restoration, reboot bootloader / obtain mode
– Reboot widget besides with one click on
– Record functions, convey special dimension data and hyperlink standing
– Large number of choices to kind and filter apps
– Search purposes through identify
– Show on hand area data of inside storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the hyperlink of an app
– Improve forty+ languages
– Hyperlinks inside information directories of the apps to SD card
– Hyperlinks dex recordsdata of the gadget apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache carrier
– Gets rid of advertisements from Link2SD
What you want for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a 2d partition for your SD card.
You must have two partitions on SD card and each will have to be major.
The primary FAT partition is your same old SD card storage. The 2nd partition is used for software information and can also be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You can use a non-FAT file machine (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) for your 2nd partition so as to hyperlink app’s non-public information information. For the reason that FAT file device (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does no longer reinforce UNIX file possession or permissions and can result in a safety breakdown of app’s non-public recordsdata.
Link2SD Plus can transfer app’s non-public information information in case you have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does now not create the 2nd partition, you want to create it your self. You should utilize any partition supervisor reminiscent of Minitool, Paragon, Easeus and so forth. for this.
Whilst you join your telephone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the primary FAT partition however the 2d partition continues to be hooked up. Subsequently linked purposes will not be affected and will also be run with out issues.
The lengthy awaited characteristic to hyperlink knowledge recordsdata is to be had. That you may now transfer the inner information of the apps to SD and unencumber more room.
– fastened drive shut at startup on Froyo
– efficiency and balance enhancements
– some minor trojan horse fixes
– up to date translations