Link2SD is an utility supervisor that makes it simple for Android 2.0+ customers to maneuver purposes to the SD card, to wash all cache recordsdata of the apps. It allows you to handle your apps and storage simply.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It could possibly transfer any non-protected user apps to SD card (drive transfer), with batch transferring functionality.
That characteristic makes use of Android’s standard SD-card set up characteristic and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner perform clears your whole cache and unencumber house with a single tap. Additionally cache cleaner widget shows whole cache measurement and enables “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and eliminate hyperlink for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version additionally hyperlinks private data files of the apps
– Mechanically hyperlink newly installed apps (optional)
– Transfer any consumer apps to SD although the app does no longer beef up shifting to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that enhance moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall gadget functions (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and customers functions
– Convert device apps into person apps
– Convert consumer apps into machine apps
– Integrate “Updated” device apps into gadget (ROM)
– Clear information and cache of the appliance
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Exclusion listing for “Clear all app cache” perform
– Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if complete cache dimension exceeds detailed measurement
– Reboot supervisor contains power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
– Reboot widget to boot with one click
– Listing functions, express precise dimension knowledge and hyperlink standing
– Huge number of choices to type and filter apps
– Search applications by name
– Show to be had space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app
– Support 40+ languages
– Hyperlinks inside data directories of the apps to SD card
– Hyperlinks dex information of the gadget apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache provider
– Eliminates advertisements from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
You must have two partitions on SD card and each must be major.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for utility information and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You should use a non-FAT file gadget (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition with a view to hyperlink app’s private knowledge recordsdata. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does now not toughen UNIX file possession or permissions and can lead to a safety breakdown of app’s private files.
Link2SD Plus can move app’s private knowledge information if you have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you wish to create it your self. You need to use any partition supervisor such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
Whilst you join your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition continues to be set up. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run with out issues.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made to be had to be used at your personal chance with no warranty of any kind.
What’s in this version:
– introduced make stronger for Android Lollipop (5.0), all options at the moment are fully functional on Lollipop
– delivered “Create shortcut” operate for the apps
– bug fixes and improvements