Open Camera is a totally featured and entirely free Camera app for telephones and pills
* Option to auto-stabilize so your photos are completely stage it doesn’t matter what (see instance picture shown above).
* Zoom by means of multi-touch gesture and single-touch keep watch over.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Collection of focal point modes (together with macro, and a “manual” center of attention mode which handiest focuses while you contact the display).
* Contact to choose center of attention and metering space.
* Face detection option.
* Collection of entrance/back camera.
* Make a selection scene modes, shade results, white steadiness, ISO and publicity compensation.
* Toughen for publicity lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and enhance for video stabilization, and altering body charge and bitrate).
* Selection of camera and video decision, and JPEG picture high quality. Support for all resolutions provided with the aid of the camera. Additionally reinforce for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some devices (experimental – may not work on some devices!).
* Technique to lock orientation to portrait or panorama for photograph or video.
* Timer choice.
* Burst mode, with configurable prolong.
* Thumbnail of ultimate picture/video is displayed, with hyperlink to the gallery app.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation with none pause when altering orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take image, center of attention, zoom, alternate publicity compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Configurable on-screen show presentations battery, time, ultimate instrument memory, orientation and direction of camera; additionally strategy to overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”).
* Preview side ratio can also be set either to maximise the preview show measurement, or suit the side ratio of the picture/video decision (so what you see is what’s if truth be told recorded).
* Not obligatory GPS area tagging (geotagging) of pictures and movies; for images this comprises compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Toughen for exterior microphones (may not be supported through all gadgets).
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some options is probably not to be had on all units, as they will rely upon hardware options, or the Android version.)
If you want which you could exhibit your appreciation and toughen future building with the aid of donating! This will also be achieved through buying my donation app. Thanks!
* I’ve had stories of issues on CyanogenMod (CM11) – sadly I should not have any CM11 units to check on, and CyanogenMod does not seem to supply any approach of checking out with out a actual tool (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote instrument checking out), so I haven’t any means of supporting this.