Adobe® Photoshop® Touch v1.6
Requirements: Android O/S : 3.1+
Overview: Turn into pictures with core Photoshop options in an app designed for capsules.
Mix photography, practice skilled results, share outcomes with family and friends thru web sites like Fb, and extra – all from the ease of your pill.
• Use well-liked Photoshop options designed for the pill comparable to layers, choice instruments, changes, and filters to create thoughts-blowing pictures.
• Use your pill digicam to fill a neighborhood on a layer with the distinctive digicam fill characteristic.
• Make a selection a part of a picture to extract by using scribbling with the Scribble Choice software. With Refine Facet, use your fingertip to seize even onerous-to-make a choice picture parts, like hair, with no trouble.
• Work on excessive-decision pictures whereas sustaining the easiest picture high quality. Helps pictures as much as 12 megapixels.
• Practice step-through-step tutorials to simply study ways the professionals use for excellent-having a look outcomes.
• Search and procure pictures with the built-in Google Picture Search.
• Share photography on Fb and examine feedback proper throughout the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the types and outcomes you want to reach.
• Sync tasks to Adobe Ingenious Cloud* and open layered information from Adobe Photoshop Contact in Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Inventive Cloud provides you 2GB of cloud storage plus the flexibility to sync between pill and laptop, get admission to information from the online, and simply share with others. Study extra > 301 Moved Completely
What’s on this model : (Up to date : May just 21, 2014)
Fastened two crashers: when syncing and when storage is low
Brought extra brush sorts for superb-tuned corrections and portray
Introduced the Fast Choice instrument, much like Photoshop
Carried out auto-restoration of unsaved paperwork
Delivered means to make use of Android fonts with the Sort instrument
Preserve the unique EXIF metadata when enhancing a JPEG
Quite a lot of different bugs fixes!