Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) v1.8.38
Requirements: 1.6 and up
Overview: See what your automotive is doing in realtime, get fault codes, automobile efficiency, sensor knowledge and extra!
Torque is a car / automobile efficiency / diagnostics instrument that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to hook up with your OBD2 engine administration / ECU.
It could use the GPS to supply tracker logs with engine logging so you’ll discover what you have been doing at any cut-off date
It could possibly additionally exhibit and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It additionally has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – extra correct than simply the use of undeniable previous GPS – see how briskly your automotive is (or truck
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your experience the usage of the Monitor Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD knowledge overlay – a black field for you automobile/truck!
* Ship GPS tagged tweets immediately to twitter (as an example in case you are happening a roadtrip)
* Huge fault code database for permitting search for of fault codes from various producers
* Theme give a boost to (make a selection from totally different issues to vary the seem of your dashboard)
* Ship logging data to net or e-mail CSV/KML for diagnosis by the use of excel / openoffice
* Heads up show / HUD mode for evening time using
* GPS Speedometer/Monitoring and realtime net add functionality – see what you had been doing and your engine, at a cut-off date
* Turbo raise function for automobiles that reinforce MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C even as using) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting 0.33 birthday celebration apps, A easy Telnet interface for builders to speak to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on pill gadgets just like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
**Well mannered Observe!** There are presently numerous clone adapters circulating which are damaged/no longer engaged on the CANBUS protocol – in case your automobile is not working, test the adapter if it can be a clone (it is going to work on older autos although)
**Tip:Activate ‘Sooner Verbal exchange’ within the OBD settings for sooner learn speeds!
* Repair show transferring difficulty the place the menu would pop up
* Restore for PIDs going ‘deaf’ on older ECUs (the use of the older ISO9141 protocol) whereby they’d now not refresh