GLTools (graphics optimizer)
GLTools is a customized OpenGL driver (proxy), that’s appropriate with any recognized OpenGLES 2.0-suitable GPU + ARM processor, x86 processors will not be supported (Galaxy Tab 3 for instance). Should you nonetheless do not have in mind, what this app is, the closest identified analog is Chainfire3D.
– Alternate decision and rendering bitness in any app, although it does not strengthen that by means of default.
– Exchange GPU title and revel in improved portraits even on a noname low-finish GPU.
– Take full keep watch over over textures: now which you could decompress/recompress them (although your GPU would not improve that texture structure) and resize. Observe that decompression function is to be had provided that you’ll be able to set up a plugin (web is required to do this)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for highest quality efficiency (the identical optimizer is utilized in Unity3D engine by way of default)
– Let MSAA or CSAA in any app to strengthen portraits high quality (ensure that your GPU helps that)
– Measure won efficiency with a pleasant onscreen FPS counter (or that you would be able to output FPS data to Logcat if you’re a professional)
GLTools is a hundred% protected when you’ve got a customized restoration put in (and also you failed to disable backup in GLTools set up dialog), if you can to find it non-working, you could simply flash uninstall_gltools.zip in restoration and electronic mail me with important points (or request money back).
– HTC One X
– Nexus 7 2013
– LG G2
– Some Samsung gadgets (random). The bottom success charge is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Putting in a customized kernel can assist, this drawback is firmware-associated. The identical for Lenovo gadgets.