SwiftKey Keyboard is a free, award-profitable keyboard app for Android that promises smarter autocorrect, subsequent-phrase prediction, toughen for over 800 emoji, emoji prediction and rather more!
It enhancements your tool’s on-monitor keyboard, making it sooner and more uncomplicated so that you can sort. It’s packed filled with customization options together with over 30 colourful issues, layouts for all monitor sizes and gadgets, and helps over 60 languages.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Damage your self with over 800 emoji characters and artful emoji prediction. Our signature prediction tech suggests emoji to compare your phrases – for enjoyable-crammed sentences and smiles all spherical!
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
The highest-rated, most-liked keyboard on Android, now to be had free of charge. As CNN wrote, “the #1 1/3-celebration keyboard … SwiftKey is a must have”.
Thoughts-studying phrase ideas that study from you as you kind, and get smarter over time.
Sensible corrections for even the sloppiest typing.
Customise the seem of your keyboard with free and top class topics from the SwiftKey Retailer.
Full checklist of supported languages
Persian (Farsi) *
(* = no sensible area, ! = no Waft)
Some options are best supported via sure variations of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For extra knowledge, please see our FAQ.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests get entry to to your SMS messages in an effort to support phrase predictions according to what you will have prior to now typed.
– Stronger load time and reminiscence administration
– Better reminiscence administration within the SwiftKey Retailer and subject matters display
– Resolved some reminiscence and crash concerns with Samsung units
– Switching layouts (e.g. QWERTY/DVORAK) is now up to date within the Language Settings
– Fastened considerations for historical past theme crashes
– Fastened considerations with Evernote personalization
– Introduced performance to protect verbatim over area inferred predictions
– Fastened computer virus inflicting repeated language pack replace notifications