Get fully immersed on your Twitter with this pretty, characteristic PACKED Twitter consumer with a design that in truth is smart!
Created with Android 4.4 (KitKat) in mind. Contains full reveal (translucent) layouts, gorgeous animations and extra! After all that does not imply previous versions of android get left out! The one factor that wasn’t able to be recreated in Android 4.3 and beneath used to be the clear navigation and standing bars… Sorry! It just isn’t possible 🙁
Beautiful, updated layouts, designs, and neat animations is not the one factor Talon has going for it though! The record of options is big as smartly, doing everything you could ever need from a Twitter app proper off the bat. Even though it is new, I’ve introduced each single main and minor Twitter function that I feel is really crucial plus a ton that the general public would not even think of. Here’s a pretty complete listing of its options:
– Reside streaming toughen
– Strengthen for 2 bills
– View your timelines (primary, mentions, direct messages, hyperlinks, and pictures)
– Favourite customers
– Replace your profile image, banner, location, and user description
– block, observe, and add customers to lists
– Connect areas to your tweets
– And the list goes on 🙂
– Choose between either “Talon” or “Hangouts” layouts
– Make a choice from 3 gorgeous base themes (gentle, darkish, and pitch black)
– Customized textual content sizes
– Night time mode
– Auto-Refresh choices
– Custom notification settings
– And plenty of different sweets in there as smartly!
– “Talon Pull” to be at all times listening for tweets/interactions
– Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification device
– Full app popup
– Full emoji toughen
– View in-line Twitter and Instagram photos
– View in-line YouTube thumbnails
– Native YouTube player
– In-app browser
– Full panorama and tablet modes
– Advance to new pages in a “windowed” viewing mode
– Never leave your timeline with in-line replies, favorites, and retweets
– Hiding motion bar
– “Do not disturb” mode
– Widget for primary timeline
– DashClock Extension
– Google style pull to refresh for quick refreshing
You’re going to by no means return to your previous Twitter shopper once more!
Experience Talon and do not hesitate to contact me with questions, requests, or bugs! One of the best ways could be both through email or get entangled on the Google+ page.
– Write to Storage: Saves photos to your SD card and writes them into the cache.
– Learn from Storage: Used when backing up settings.
– Location: Used for tendencies and attaching places to tweets.
– Network Communication: Obviously have so that you can have interaction with Twitter 😉
– Network State: Used so the consumer can toggle background sync to just over WiFi.
– Run at Startup: Re-schedules the background refreshes.
– Keep Awake: Used for background refreshes and waking the screen.
– Vibrate: Used for the notifications.
– Jacob Klinker: to many issues to checklist! Heaps of concepts, strengthen, and proposal
– Aaron Klinker: Icon Design
– JRW: Naming
– Other open-source libraries and instruments used can also be discovered beneath the ‘Get Help’ section in settings.