Virtual ANS is a device simulator of the distinctive Russian synthesizer ANS – photoelectronic microtonal/spectral musical instrument created by way of Russian engineer
The instrument was once utilized by Stanislav Kreichi, Alfred Schnittke, Edison Denisov, Sofia Gubaidulina, Edward Artemiev and different Soviet composers. Which you could hear the sound of the ANS in Andrei Tarkovsky’s films Solaris, The Replicate, Stalker.
Whereas the opposite equivalent packages are simply enjoyable toys, the Digital ANS is a full-featured skilled software which lets you create atypical, deep, atmospheric sounds. With this app that you could draw an entire piece of tune, or convert sound to picture (sonogram) after which make some advanced sonogram adjustments.
If truth be told the potential for this system has now not been explored but, so it (in addition to PixiVisor) is extra applicable for people who find themselves attempting to find one thing new, no longer afraid to scan with sound.
• distinctive Digital Analog sound engine;
• limitless selection of pure tone mills;
• highly effective sonogram editor – that you would be able to draw the spectrum and play it on the comparable time;
• any sound (from a WAV file or a Microphone/Line-in) can also be transformed to picture (sonogram) and vice versa;
• supported file codecs: WAV, PNG, JPEG, GIF, VNS (Digital ANS 1.x);
• Digital ANS can also be to be had for iOS, Home windows, Linux and OSX;
• extra features within the subsequent Digital ANS updates…
* bugs mounted.